Dot Clock is an animated pinball clock with over 2000 pinball animations, comprehensive settings menu and power supply.
- Comprehensive menu to adjust clock operation e.g. Set time, Set sleep / wake time, Adjust brightness and Choose clock font
- SD Card included containing pre-loaded animations and clock fonts
- Buttons located on the top of the clock to control menu selections
- Backup battery - the clock will keep time even without power. The battery is easily replaced from the rear of the clock
- 5 Volt / 6 Amp power supply is included with a UK plug - this can easily be converted to another country's connection by sourcing an IEC computer power cable or replacing the plug directly
- Clock can be placed on a desk or shelf, or alternatively hung on a wall using the key hole mounting points
The clock comes in two variations...
This is a large format clock using red only displays that are 4 times larger than a regular pinball display.
- Screen is 4 times the size of a standard pinball display measuring 640mm X 160mm
- The frame surrounding the screen is made from laser cut perspex and measures 660mm X 180mm X 45mm.
Dot Clock Mini Multi Colour
This is a small format clock using multi-colour displays that are the same size as a regular pinball display.
- Screen is the same size as a standard pinball display measuring 320mm X 80mm
- The frame surrounding the screen is made from laser cut perspex and measures 340mm X 100mm X 45mm.
The software and design are open source. There are also applications available to create animations and clock fonts: github.com/sigmafx/DotClk-Help.